Our mission at Shaklee is to provide a healthier life for everyone and a better life for anyone. We do it by making natural products that are so exceptional, you just have to tell your friends. Every product that goes into every Shaklee bottle is designed to improve health, work without compromise, and be gentle on the planet. That’s the short answer.
The longer answer involves all the other things we do better than anyone else:
- Being the number one natural nutrition company in the US
- Becoming first in the world to be certified Climate Neutral™ (totally offsetting our carbon emissions resulting in a net zero impact on the environment)
- Powering 54 Gold Medals with our products
- Investing over $250 million in clinical testing, research and development
- Testing for purity and safety with over 80,000 quality tests each year
- Joining forces with explorer Jacques Cousteau, 2004 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Dr. Wangari Maathai, and other earth advocates
- Winning awards for our sustainable business practices and in green design for our world headquarters
- Recycling 1,000,000 pounds of cardboard from other companies
We also pioneered a business model that empowers people to work from home, spending more time doing the things that matter most to them, and earning a healthy income by helping others. Imagine a business where you can earn financial rewards, luxury trips to exotic locations and recognition for helping people, while making a difference for the planet.
That’s part of what makes Shaklee different. The other part is the uncompromising excellence of our products.
What Makes Shaklee Different?
April 5, 2012