Sprint has announced that they will be getting the LG G4 June 5th. The carrier is among the first to offer up solid availability. They’ll have a few different options for upgrading depending on what works best for you:
- Sprint Lease: LG G4 will be available through Sprint Lease for $0 down at signing and $18 per month. (Note that Sprint will always own the device and there will be no option to keep it if you end service).
- At the conclusion of the lease period, customers in good standing have several options, including returning the LG G4 and leasing another device or purchasing it.
- Sprint Easy PaySM: Well-qualified buyers can purchase LG G4 with $0 down (plus tax), no finance fees and 24 easy monthly payments of $25 (SRP: $600; excluding taxes; service plan required).
- Purchase LG G4 for $ $199.99 with a two-year agreement.
- Purchase LG G4 for $599.99 without a contract.
You can pre-order as soon as today, and doing so will net you some goodies, including a 32GB microSD card, a spare 3,000mAh battery and a charging cradle. You should also check out our LG G4 review if you’re still on the fence, but here’s a quick spoiler: you definitely couldn’t go wrong making this your smartphone of choice for 2015.
from Phandroid http://ift.tt/1ITyBq7