Wed, June 17, 2015: Today’s free Amazon android app of the day is: PDF Max 4 – Read, Annotate & Edit PDF documents plus Fill out PDF Forms!!
PDF Max 4 is a desktop class PDF app for reading, annotating or signing PDF documents on your Android. Mark up document with highlights and handwriting, insert texts and stamps, fill out, sign, watermark, copy/paste PDF pages and much more. Any features you would expect in a desktop class PDF reader can be found in PDF Max 4. And, not only is PDF Max featured powerful PDF tools, it is also designed to be intuitive, gorgeous and touch-optimized for mobile devices. With over 1.5 million downloads across platforms, PDF Max helps hundred thousands of people over the world to go paperless everyday.
** ATTENTION PLS **
Since PDF Max 4, the app requires one more permission:
– Read Phone Status and Identity – required to terminate the read aloud progress when there is an incoming call [for FirePhone only].
PDF Max 4 Features:
* READING FEATURES
– Fast PDF Rendering with large PDF support
– Smooth vertical scrolling
– Open documents in multiple tabs.
– Multi-purposes SideBar
– PDF Text to Speech
– Advanced PDF Text Reflow
– Smart Zoom
* ANNOTATING FEATURES
– Text markup: Highlight, Underline, Strike out & Squiggle
– Unlimited threaded comments (notes) attached to any annotation.
– Create VOICE ANNOTATIONS: Record and embed voice annotations within the PDF document.
– HANDWRITING with Advanced Zoom-In Writing feature
– Eraser tools to manipulate your handwriting
– Shape tools to draw Line, Arrow, Rectangle & Oval with intelligent snapping
– Rich format Freetext tool to type over PDF pages
– Stamp tool to insert Predefined, Standard Business Stamps & Custom Stamps
– Signature tool to manage and insert your signatures
– Undo/Redo function to correct your mistake
* EDITING FEATURES
– Manage PDF Pages (Insert, Copy/Cut/Paste, Reorder & Delete PDF Pages)
– Manage PDF Outlines (Table of Contents) , PDF Embedded Links
* FORM-FILLING FEATURES:
– Support Text field, checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdown list, buttons & date-time fields
– Support AcroForms & Static XFA Forms
– Zoom-in writing to fill out scanned/non-interactive PDF forms
– Multiple signatures support, plus one-time signature for customer
* PDF OUTLINE, PDF LINK & BOOKMARK MANAGEMENT FEATURES
– Create and manipulate PDF Outlines
– Create and manage PDF Bookmarks
– Create and edit PDF Embedded Links
* FILE MANAGEMENT FEATURES:
– Auto syncing with Dropbox, Box, OneDrive & Google Drive with offline support
– Copy/Move PDF documents between cloud storages
– Built-in PDF Library management
* OTHER FEATURES
– Bookmarks management with ability to export as PDF Outlines
– Email or Print PDF via Google Cloud Print
– Auto or manual saving
– PDF documents/formed modified by PDF Max are compatible with Adobe Acrobat standard
We can’t bring more and better features without your help, so please rate us five stars to encourage faster updates!
Follow us on Facebook at http://ift.tt/1xsbxIt for supports and updates, and feel free to email us at email@example.com for any inquiry. Now, Let’s go annotate!
from GeekExile: Free App of the Day from Amazon! http://ift.tt/1gG0ZBk