Make your pictures stand out from the same old thing that you typically post or share. Trimaginator allows you to unleash your creativity and turn your pictures into geometric Works of Art!
Trimaginator is inspired by the triangulation invented by the mathematician Boris Delaunay in 1934. Ok… the process behind is complicated, but to put it simple, the image is reduced to its essentials and turned into a triangle mesh: think cubism, simplified portraits, surreal geometric landscapes, think turning your face into a logo, or your cat’s face, or well… anything that has or doesn’t have a face!
After selecting an image, open the top right drawer and tap on a point generator to instantly turn your picture into a triangle mesh, tweak the result with your fingers by adding [ + ] or removing [ − ] intersection points, or start drawing from scratch [ × ] if you’re feeling wild!
You can also change the look of your triangles by using the bottom left panel and come back to changing the geometry while remaining in the selected style : cool, huh?
So what are you waiting for? Just play around and see what you can come up with!
* Install the app today to get the Trimaginator ▲ FREE! *
• Several point generators;
• Tons of rendering styles;
• Manual point drawing interface;
• PDF vector export (in-app purchase);
· Import any picture from your library;
· Take a new photo from within the app;
· Draw, Erase, Toggle intersection points;
· Zoom, Pan image for accurate point manipulation;
· Easily change point generator settings;
· Point density modifier;
· Rendering style modifiers: Blending and Outlines;
· Save image in original resolution;
· Share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Weibo and more!
· Portrait and landscape modes are supported.
from Android Giveaway of the Day http://ift.tt/1JGRoGA