Sat, May 9, 2015: Today’s free Amazon android app of the day is: LYNE!
Deceptively simple. Infinitely complex. LYNE is a minimalist puzzle game that will knot your brain as it calms your soul.
Connect the shapes. Fill the board. Lose yourself in the interflowing paths of LYNE.
– Hundreds of pre-built puzzles
– An infinite number of procedurally-generated puzzles, released daily
– No in-app purchases. No ads.
– Slick, intuitive interface
– Soothing dynamic audio
– Unlockable colour palettes
– Finalist for Audio Design at Freeplay 2013
– Honorable Mention for Design at Freeplay 2013
?The whole thing is a gentle puzzle game that?s thoroughly enjoyable, which is rare because the majority of puzzle games frustrate the hell out of me.? – IndieStatik.com
?From the get go, LYNE exudes a very zen feel. The ambiance is calming, the layout simple and clean. … if you’re in it for the challenge to your brain, dim the lights, find a quiet place, and get to solving.? – JayIsGames.com
from GeekExile: Free App of the Day from Amazon! http://ift.tt/OSWBRQ