Xiaomi today officially unveiled their Mi Note Pro, a 5.7-inch Quad HD device with a line of specs that will make any participant of the mobile arms race sweat. Here’s the spec sheet being touted in the presser we received:
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB eMMC 5.0 flash storage
- 5.7″ 2K (2560 x 1440) display from Sharp/JDI (515 PPI)
- Sunlight Display technology for unparalleled outdoor visibility
- 13MP camera with optical image stabilization (OIS)
- 4G Dual SIM
- Supports LTE CAT 9 for up to 450Mbps download speeds
- Hardware-optimized Hi-Fi audio for incredible sound quality
- High-capacity 3090mAh battery, supports Quick Charge 2.0 (charges up to 70% in 1 hour)
- Incredible craftsmanship with an aluminum frame and curved 2.5D and 3D glass on the front and back
All of that is coming in at an incredible price point of RMB2999 (about US$483).
That’s a lot of bang for that amount of buck so it certainly has our attention. Unfortunately it does appear you’ll have to import this thing as Xiaomi has only announced plans to make the Mi Note Pro available online in their home base of China starting May 12th.
from Phandroid http://ift.tt/1cmnD0z